Repairs of Commercial Heat Pumps in Florida
Too often you forget just how important and how much you take your commercial heat pump for heating cooling for granted until something goes wrong. Once something does go wrong, it’s important to make sure that you call someone to repair it as soon as possible. The quicker that you get the work done, the sooner your commercial building in Florida will be comfortable again. If those who work for you have to work in an environment that’s too cold or too hot the higher the chances are that their production and efficiency is going to drop.
Here at Dash Pro Services, we truly believe in making sure that all of our customers receive top-quality customer service each and every time we are called out for repairs. Our regular customers know that our service and repairs are so dependable and done so professionally that they often feel as if their heat pump is actually in far better condition after one of our service calls than before it broke down on them.
(If you believe that your commercial heat pump isn’t working properly you should consider giving us a call right away so we can schedule an appointment with you so that we can provide you with the high-quality service that your company and employees deserve.)
When Should You Schedule Commercial Heat Pump Repairs?
First off, if your commercial heat pump will not turn on, even if you’ve already checked the settings for the thermostat and the power source, then you need to make sure that you schedule a time for someone to come out and get your heat pump up and running efficiently again. You also might want to be aware of other less obvious signs that you need to schedule an appointment for a professional to check out your commercial heat pump:
- Insufficient Cooling or Heating – If your heat pump is running but your building just never seems to reach the perfect temperature it could mean that the refrigerant charge is low, or your duct work might be leaking. Our professionals here at Dash Pro Services can give you a diagnosis and perform any repairs that need to be done.
- Short Cycling – Cycles for your heat pump, if working properly should last for a few minutes. However, if your heat pump tends to only run for a few seconds before turning back off, this could be a sign of a serious issue that needs attention right away.
- Airflow is Weak – If the air flow coming from your heat pump seems to be weak could mean that an air filter might be clogged or there also could be something wrong with the blower if your air vents don’t seem to be delivering enough airflow.
- Costs of Operating Has Increased – It’s always important to keep track of your utility bills and if you see a dramatic increase in them it could mean that your heat pump is not functioning efficiently and you may need it serviced or repaired in order to help it return to more efficient operation.
We Offer 24/7 Emergency Commercial Heat Pump Repair Services
You might sometimes discover there are problems with your commercial heat pump during the middle of the night or on the weekends. This might be a problem for other commercial HVAC companies but here at Dash Pro Services, we offer our customers emergency service 24/7 so that you will never have to be left waiting for your heat pump to be serviced which could lead to even more damage. You can feel free to give us a call anytime whenever you are in need of service.
When Should You Schedule a Replacement Call for Your Commercial Heat Pump?
There are times when repairing your heat pump simply is not your best option and it may end up being more economically prudent to replace it. Here are a few reasons why you might want a replacement instead of just a repair:
- No matter what you do your utility bills continue to rise
- Your heat pump has been repaired over and over again over the past several years
- The bill for the repair is going to be more than 50% of what it would cost you to replace the heat pump
We here at Alpha Dog air specialize in commercial heat pump retrofitting as well as full installations and whether you decide to replace your heat pump entirely or retrofit it with some of the equipment that already exists, our specialists will ensure that your heat pump, air handler, duct work, and all the other components will work together seamlessly.
We Guarantee Reliable Commercial Heat Pump Repairs in Florida
Dash Pro Services is a leader in commercial heat pump service, repair, and replacements in the state of Florida and we guarantee that when your heat pump stops functioning properly that our experts will be able to solve your problem quickly and efficiently. All of our specialists are highly trained professionals who are fully bonded and licensed along with our company being insured for up to $2 million which in turn allows us to guarantee our work 100%.
Our customers always come first and this is why you’ll find that all of our service trucks are fully equipped in order for our experts to be able to complete their work quickly and efficiently and have access to all the parts and components they might need to get the job done in a timely manner. We are quite confident that you will be pleased with the service that you receive from our experts.
If you are in need of service, repair or replacement of your commercial heat pump please feel free to give us a call today. Our specialists will be more than happy to help you with whatever your needs might be.