Commercial Boiler Repair and Replacement from a Company Based in Altamonte Springs, FL, Serving All of Central Florida
Your boiler is used every day to warm your building and provide hot water. It can be a real discomfort and inconvenience when it’s not working properly. When it comes to your business, you should have peace of mind knowing your boiler system is working efficiently. Here at Dash Pro Services, we offer boiler installation, repair, replacement, and maintenance services. With the help of our qualified plumbing experts, you can keep your boiler up and running at peak performance throughout the year. We offer complete commercial boiler service that you can rely on.
Dash Pro Services is your go-to source for prompt and professional commercial and industrial boiler service. Our team can handle a wide range of needs, from diagnosis and repairs to recommending the proper make and model for your building. If you own a business in Altamonte Springs, Orlando, Kissimmee, Casselberry, Clermont, Deltona, Longwood, Winter Park, or the surrounding Central Florida area, call us today at (407) 349-6922! We are here to ensure you have a dependable boiler for your space.
Choose a Reliable Boiler for Your Business
We understand that you want to choose the right commercial or industrial boiler for your business. When it comes to picking out the right unit, it’s important to consider your daily operations, budget, and the location of your business. When you reach out to Dash Pro Services, we will help you pick out a boiler that will produce the right type and amount of output needed for your operation.
Once you feel confident in a unit, we will help you get it installed right away. Working with an experienced contractor is crucial because your boiler will only function properly with quality installation. You can trust our team to check your boiler’s functions after installation to ensure it is working correctly. Call us today to get started on your boiler installation project!
6 Signs You Need Boiler Repair or Replacement
Unsure whether or not you need to call a professional for boiler service? There are a few signs to look out for that indicate your boiler is no longer working at peak efficiency. Here are a few signs that you should reach out to Dash Pro Services:
- No heat: The main function of your boiler is to provide heat. If your heat is out, then your boiler is not doing its job properly. Get in touch with Dash Pro Services and we will determine what the issue is.
- Frequent service calls: The number one telltale sign that your boiler needs to be replaced is constant repairs. If you find yourself calling a plumber out to your building very often, consult with us about replacement options. In the long run, a replacement can save you from persistent repair costs.
- Bad odor: Foul smells from your boiler can come from various issues. Contact a plumber right away to prevent further issues!
- Leaking: Leaks are a big red flag when it comes to boilers. If not taken care of quickly, a leak can cause serious damage to your property. If you have noticed leaking from your boiler, get in touch with us as soon as possible!
- The pilot light is out: This is an obvious indicator that you should call a professional. One of our contractors will help you determine why the pilot light won’t stay lit!
- Old age: Boilers typically last around 10-15 years. If your boiler is reaching the end of its expected lifespan, it may be time for a replacement. Installing a new unit can help you increase overall efficiency in your building.
Boiler Maintenance That Keeps Your Unit Running at Peak Performance
A boiler is a big investment, make sure you keep it in great condition for as long as possible by investing in maintenance. At Dash Pro Services, we strive to improve performance and extend the lifespan of our clients’ systems. We do this by offering comprehensive maintenance services that include checking settings, testing functions, cleaning, and service. Proper maintenance offers many benefits, such as:
- Catching issues early: If you have a professional checking your unit regularly, they can catch problems with the unit early. This can save you from costly replacements and damages. We will make sure your system is always in working order.
- Lowering energy costs: Want to lower your energy usage? With our help, you can increase efficiency in your system and ultimately cut your heating costs. Our preventative maintenance makes it less likely for your system to break down.
- Safety: Boiler issues can be dangerous. Without the proper care, you can find your business in an unsafe situation. If you want to comply with local safety laws, reach out to the professionals at Dash Pro Services.
Want to know more about our boiler maintenance work? Give us a quick call today and speak to one of our experts about your specific needs!
Call Now to Schedule Your Service with a Trusted Local Professional
Dash Pro Services has been serving business owners in the Central Florida area for many years now. We are proud of the work we provide for our clients and always aim to uphold the reputation we have. Our plumbing professionals are highly-trained and qualified in a variety of heating services. When you need dependable, timely, and honest service from a contractor, call on us. We will make sure that you are well-informed and that your unit can keep up with your daily operations. If you are looking for boiler companies in the area, call Dash Pro Services!
Dealing with issues but don’t know what the problem is? Get in touch with us today and schedule a boiler inspection with one of our experts! We will accurately diagnose the issue and provide a solution right away.